2. Do you write under any nom de plumes? Nein.
3. Do you have a personal site featuring your writings? Have your writings been published, in print or online? Nope.
4. What genres do your writings fall into? Modern fantasy, science fiction, inane poetry.
5. What sort of critique do you give? I heavily fall into stylisitc critiques, placing more emphasis on word choice and clarity. In other words, I'll focus more on how a character is presented rather than what I think of the character.
6. Which genres are you willing to critique? As long as I can read it.
7. What sort of critique do you appreciate? Honest. Also, if you know about interest curves, talk to me about interest curves.
8. What sort of critique do you abhor? One-liners and pussy-footing.
9. What is your career of choice? What do you actually do? I would like to be a smartey woman game desingar, either as a designer/programmer or a designer/writer. I am currently in my first year of Carnegie Mellon's entertainment technology masters program.
10. Is there anything else you think we should know about you up front? I am perpetually busy with above program, except when I am not.